Saturday, January 29, 2011

Splish Splash


So this was a lot of fun. I made the scallop square paper by taking whisper white and using my reinkers. I used, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, and Soft Suede. I followed a tutorial on SCS. Pretty much you take reinkers and drop randomly on your CS and then spray it with water and take another piece of Cardstock and squish it on top, then peel it off and you have 2 pieces of CS to use. I then used the die cut to cut it out. At first I wasn't quite sure what to do with it... and thought it was screaming 70's - so I grabbed the only little almost "bug" I could find - distressed it a pinch and it came out PERFECT!!!

Stampin UP - Melon Mambo & Whisper White CS
INK - Melon Mambo, Early Espresso
Stamp Set - Sentimental Journey

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute!! Love the technique!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...