Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dreaming of Spring


In need of some spring weather. Over winter, over the cold and definitely over being sick!!! This stamp set with the flower was on of the first stamp sets I purchased. I really haven't used it much... but always love when I do. I just stamped the flower in different colors and then cut it and layered with so saffron.

Recipe:
 Stampin UP
 Stamp : Looks like Spring, Sincere Salutations
Paper: So Saffron
Ink: Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Brocade Blue, So Saffron

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the colors that you selected for the flowers! The ribbon is fabulous!

Karen said...

This card really does feel like spring!! KY is SO pretty during the Spring!!! I can't wait!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...