Friday, June 17, 2011

Book Covers

I fell in love with this card  from Julee at Poetic Artistry - She then linked a video that she followed which is by JournalArtista - it is a 2 part video - isn't she amazing. So watch both. Which that then inspired me to make these:



Dress form was a foam Stamp by Donna Downey. Flower is die cut from Stampin UP - Used lots of paint and Tim Holtz Distressed Ink and Stains (PS I LOVE the new stains, absolutely fabulous). The plate was in a drawer, I think it came from my sister.


I used the SU word Window punch to to punch out for the date. I used the SMASH stamp. Loving this whole idea of a smash book and journal book. Not sure which will be which or how many more I will make. I am just loving this. This one I Mod Podged everything to seal it.

What are your thoughts? Leave some love.

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! These are absolutely beautiful! The dressform one is perfectly distressed, with just the right amount of texture and grunge. The second one is just beautiful. I love the colors and the sweeping flourishes and florals just bring so much happy emotion and hope to the piece. Gorgeous work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...