Thursday, June 9, 2011

MOJO194 - woot woot

Beyond stressed! I needed this. I was sitting here today making this card, my kid was finally sleeping... it was calming for me to stamp. This was an outlet of serenity today. He is 3. Need I say more? AAAHHH to MOJO! 




Made this sketch for MOJO194 - you can see all the details here. Just a couple days left to play. I borrowed this stamp from a friend... and I LOVE IT! I want it... maybe I can swap her for it! :) HA!

Recipe:
Stamp: Gifts from the Orient
Paper: So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Choco Chip, Old Olive

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

4 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite stamp sets. Thank you for reminding me that I have it! Haha! This is so fun! Awesome colors and that scrunchy ribbon rocks. :)

tiffelijah said...

Your colors are beutiful! I love both of your cards and I totally know how you feel. I love mondays and any other day I can go to my room and get away from the sound and just make cards!
Robevalleyengagement

christie's blog said...

I would love to swap if it was mine to swap :) my mom said maybe and if so she will need to borrow it back when she finishes my brothers album.. love this card love how it turned out,,

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card! Love how you carried the tehme throughout. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...