Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recipe Card Card

I was reminded about my recipe stamp set at a meeting last week. I originally bought it last year to make recipe Christmas gifts for my family. After that I have not touched the stamp set. As I was going to bed the other night, I was thinking about this stamp set and knew I wanted to incorporate it into a card. Mojo Monday was yesterday and they had a great sketch and this came together wonderfully. Most of the time, you are heading home and need to get the recipe and send it along... So the card could really say just about anything and then include the recipe in there! :)




Leave a comment and sign up to follow!!!

Recipe: Everything is Stampin' UP
Stamp Set - From the Kitchen Of, Afterthoughts
Paper - Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Punch - Scallop Circle, Tag?
Ribbon - Old Olive

Enjoy!
Colleen G. 

5 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Great idea for using this stamp set. I'll have to case the idea. TFS

Kathy said...

I love this card, the color and the hidden recipe slot -really nice

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Colleen! What a fun idea to share a recipe! Lovin' those bright and happy colors, too. So happy you stopped by my blog today so I could visit all of your work. I"m now your newest follower! :) Have a great day!

helloholley said...

I love this idea!!! too cute!;)

Patty Mickle said...

Very cute card, and what a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...