Monday, February 7, 2011

MOJO177 - Friends



It's MONDAY again! That means it is time to MOJO- you can play along by going here - This is going to be a short week for me this week as I am going out of town.... so I played right away!!! What a fun challenge! I have a couple other samples of this sketch, but this was my favorite! Hopefully I can post the rest this week some time. This stamp set is new to me and I am LOVING it!!!

Leave a comment and sign up to follow my blog - I would love to come check out your blog!

Stampin UP Recipe:
Stamp Set - Friends 24-7
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke
Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Blender Pen

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

13 comments:

Rose Castillo said...

Very Pretty. I love your blog. You have some great ideas.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Looks like you got your MOJO on. Nice card Colleen. Like the colors and layout.

Sue said...

This is a beautiful card.

Debbie Martin said...

I never thought about using the 23-7 on a tab before, great idea and wonderful card.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Colleen,

There is so much I like about your card - obviously you spent some serious time with the details! Your sentiment is perfect - I've never heard that before.

Thanks so much for showing - your photograpy is wonderful!

~ Barb

Dale Morin said...

Very nice card. TFS

Patty Mickle said...

I love your card. Tfs!

Sharyn said...

Fabulous hon! Great elements to this.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! I love all your angled panels. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

perennial-mommy said...

These colors and layout are fab! I love the ribbon along the bottom, the distressing, and the overall vintage feel to this card. It is beautiful!

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, I love the colors.

Crystal said...

This is a GREAT card! Love the ruffled ribbon especially - way better than mine today, lol...course, it looks like a slightly different technique, but I love this! :) tfs

PS - FOllowed you here via SC blog thread. :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card! I adore the colors & that fabulous ribbon. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...