Sunday, February 6, 2011

Distressed Glitter??? UM....


So not really sure what I was thinking - I mean well I do know - I was in love with 2 new techniques and without thinking decided to use them together. I had just gotten my heat and stick powder (use and then can put any glitter over it to stick) - and I was all about roughing up those edges and sandpapering the paper - And well without much thought those merged together and I thought it was great! But then after a few I realized they kind of contradict each other - but maybe that can be what makes this card fun, right?!?

Leave a comment and sign up to follow - Make your presence known so I can come check out your blog, k? :)

Recipe:
SU Stamp - Watercolor Trio, french foliage
Ink - Soft Suede

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

2 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Love it! The water drops threw me until I made the image larger and saw that you had used the water drops from french foliage. Excellent!

Gopi said...

Very nice card! Great work on the techniques...I think they worked out great together..tfs :)

I'm a follower of your blog now, via SC #277. Please stop by and follow me as well...thanks!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...