Sunday, September 12, 2010

RAIN LOVE - MOJO155


Well lets just say I have colored this little stamp set about 5 times since yesterday...lol I have used a few different papers and watercoloring techniques - lets just say whisper white does not like water and tears and balls up and is not blender friendly... I am sure most know that, but now I have joined the club! HA. Colored pencils are just not my thing, pretty much as much as I wish I could pick a light source and highlight and blend and pretend I'm awesome.... I'm just not!!! But when it comes to coloring in the lines.... I GOT THIS!!! lol.

This just came out fabulous... pretty much my favorite card so far. I have been thinking since yesterday there is just something missing from all my cards... is it paper? bling? acces? what is it? I even went into my SCS fav. gallery to see what other people are doing, that FINISH the card. Are my lines too clean? I still don't know. But to me this is finished.  It is a smile on my face complete!!!

I made this for MOJO 155 you can check out the details here. There is still time to play!!! I look forward to the inspiration I see there every week.

RECIPE:
SU DP
Ink: Soft Suede, Burmuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Stamp: Unity Stamps Itty Bitty
EK Success Flower Punch
Ribbon: Melon Mambo

ENJOY!
Colleen

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love that tag! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Karen said...

I still love the ribbon!! Thanks for sharing the how to! I still haven't had the chance to try the technique, but it's on my to do list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...