Saturday, September 11, 2010

A BIG day of Firsts...

So yesterday I had a FANTASTIC day of shopping with a NEW friend. So now today I am glued to my desk playing with ALL my NEW goodies... This card includes  many FIRSTS for me, take a look at the picture and then you can see what they are.

MOJO 155

1. Very 1st Embossing Folder --- I am going to  LOVE LOVE LOVE embossing folders!
2. Using ink to paint Chipboard. (my tag)
3. UNITY stamps -is that not the cutest???!!! (Archivers carries UNITY :) So happy!!!)
4. Not stamping the image on white paper
5. Using twine and a button

That just makes me smile to think I tried new things... and I love how this turned out!
I made this for MOJO 155 you can check out the details here. There is still time to play!!! I look forward to the inspiration I see there every week. 

RECIPE:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
SU Paper - Soft Suede, More Mustard, Baja Breeze
Unity Stamps

ENJOY!
Colleen G. 

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is super cute, I luv the tag, twine, and of course the bling...have a super sweet weekend!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...