Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally some cards

It is so hard to manage my time and keep up with everything. After I went out of town... I was in crochet mode - and cards were just not working for me. I didn't really like anything I had going on last week to post. I was looking at my wall of cards and it was def. getting BROWN - cute, but just brown. So my goal was to not use it all all - I did a pinch. But I had too! LOL. I am going to continue working on getting other colors used and diff. combo's. Wish me luck! :)


I just love the scribble and Swirls die cut from SU - So darling. I left some of the pieces out and thought that was a great way to use. This is actually what I tried basing the card around. LOVE IT!

Leave a comment and sign up to follow my blog so I can find you!!! Happy Monday!



Recipe:
Everything is Stampin Up
Stamp Set - Clearly For You
Paper - Rose Red, Soft Suede, Wild Wasibi, Rich Razzleberry
Ink - Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red
Circle Cutter
Die Cuts - Butterfly & Swirls and Scribbles

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Time is a real drifter. I think I spend too much time on the computer but I'm a card blog surfer for sure. LOL! I love this card. Great colors and design. The flower is beautiful.

Dale Morin said...

Great card. Love the swirls! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...