Thursday, June 9, 2011

So here is where I started

So yesterday I started with this card, but wasnt sure and went to bed. Today I did the other card, and then decided I might as well try finishing this. I got the sentiment and then sewed. Yesterday my sewing machine was sewing upside down... like the design was on the bottom I think this was because of the bobbin being upside down? Anyone know if that was right? Anyway, today it worked. Love sewing on cards. But sooo scary to do it and not worry about ruining it!!!


Circle flower under my tutorial tab.


Enjoy!
Colleen G.

3 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Colleen! This is fabulous! Love your fun color combo, the pretty flowers and all the glitzy bling! Very pretty! :)

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous, Colleen! I love the paper you have used. And your stitching is fabulous! However, the flowers steal the show!

Teresa Kline said...

swoon....luv, luv, luv!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...