Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MOJO 195 & a little bitta TIM!

So I am from the suburbs  of Chicago and that makes me spoiled... I can drive to any store I want within 20 minutes... BUT now I am in a small town with 1 craft store, and it's def. not my favorite one. UGH!!! Driving to Louisville is about 45 minute drive and requires planning and seems more like a field trip to find the other stores! :)
Anyway - the store in town just started carrying new FUN products and that makes me have fun!!! :)


Enjoy!
Colleen G.

4 comments:

Monika Januszewska-Rosik said...

Fantastic card! It simple, but I love this very much! :)

NoraAnne said...

Love your card :) The blended inks look great!!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great job! Love it! Olena

Nadine said...

Very nice card, great colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...