Friday, January 28, 2011

My first Emboss Resist



I was looking through different resources on SCS (www.splitcoaststampers.com) and came across the emboss resist technique. I have never tried it before and decided to give it a go. Everything in white was stamped with versamark and then I put clear embossing powder over it and heated it with heat gun. I then used Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry,  & Old Olive to sponge around the image and then used Bashful Blue on the rest. Then took a tissue and wiped off the ink from where I had embossed. I am pretty happy with it -What do you think?

Recipe:
Stampin Up - Apple Blossom (Hostess Set)
INK: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Bashful Blue
Clear Embossing Powdeer

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...