Saturday, July 23, 2011

MOJO 200

So my favorite part of this card is the background.... I MADE THAT - well, with stamps of course.. they are Glitz Stamps and totally new to me!!! LOVE Them--- Going to have a fabulous time playing them, I have a total of 10 diff designs. :) The other thing that was kinda fun, was the stitching, first time I have used that stitch, and I think it went well with this card. 


Another Mojo Monday - They are celebrating their 200th Mojo Anniversary! Offering some random prizes! Always fun to play along... and be inspired by the design team! The Circle with the bird and branches is from a cricut cartridge, not sure which one as I used it at a friends house.  Sentiment is from Verve Stamps - TFL

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

2 comments:

kksb said...

Thanks for mentioning the stitching. It is absolutely fantastic and is perfect with the lettering. I was so enchanted by the tree and bird cut and color distressing that I missed the stitching. Your card has a lot going on and I Love it!

KayS said...

Yes! Love this card. My sister has a cricut, and I've sent her a link to this post. She will be over the moon. The stitching IS awesome, just like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...