Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little bit of Mojo's all I need...

MOJO MONDAY = fun, fun, fun!


I am a little off the curvy line - I couldn't get it to flow once it came time to glue. But it works and I am just loving everything about this! So fun, so cute, so sweet! So easy. Below is the sketch for this week's mojo. You should play along! 


Don't forget to leave a comment or sign up to follow my blog! I know your out there.... LOL!!!!


Recipe:
Stampin UP CS - Crumb, Cake, Choco Chip, Rich Razzleberry
INK - Choco Chip, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue, Thoughts & Prayers
Flowers - Circle Punches

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

3 comments:

Carole Campanile said...

I love how your card turned out. Very rich and warm. I have never used CC with RR, but I'm sure going to give it a try in the future. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carole

Rose Castillo said...

I love this card. I think I am going to try and case it. TFS!

Ann Schach said...

Yowza! I LOVE this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...