Monday, January 24, 2011

Subtle Rain

I always wonder what to write and how much information to give. Not just about whatever picture I am featuring. But about everything. I wonder if people are similar to me and follow lots of blogs, but mostly just glance at pictures and skim for anything really exciting. So I tend to be short and to the point with most posts. Maybe i need some balance though....


This stamp set is a from Unity. I was so excited when I discovered Archivers carrried these mini stamps set! This was my favorite one. I colored it in with copics and a few markers. The umbrella was done with the same copic but darkened by putting 2 layers of color. I love how copics blend and add depth.

Recipe:
Unity Stamp Set
Ink: Choco Chip, Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo
Paper - Melon Mambo, So saffron
Ribbon - Melon Mambo

Enjoy!
Colleen G.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...