Sunday, August 1, 2010

Missing friends...

My family just moved about a month ago from IL to KY -We are finally a little settled and have most of the boxes unpacked. This leaves me with quite a bit of time to get back into card making~ and boy did i miss it!!!

Here is 1 of the cards I made...




Recipe- all SU
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Watercolor Trio and Whimsical Words
Paper: Sweet Pea DP


I have had such a HARD time using watercolor trio - All i used was the stem of the stamp to go with the flower from vintage vogue.

Ever since the butterfly emboss/die cut came up - I LOVE BUTTERFLIES. Crazy, I know! But I have never liked butterflies or hearts for that matter. They are just too girly, I guess. Or it's what every one gets tattooed. So I just didn't like them! But now I want butterflies on everything... LOL - Maybe I just need to have a little girl!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...